Above-And-Beyond Performance Recognition Programs
Whether your goal is to encourage above-and-beyond performance or reward it, wise employers understand that going above and beyond is best when it is a two-way street.
Many employees may not actively expect their employer to offer an official employee rewards program in place upon hire, exceeding expectations for the sake of a good day’s work. Of course, those are the people who deserve gratitude and rewards.
Just as importantly, employee recognition points programs inspire other employees to take their performance to the next level, as well.
What Are Some of the Awards for Employees Who Go Above and Beyond?
If you’re open to developing and implementing an employee performance recognition program, take a look at a few awards that win over employees:
- Badge accents
Once you choose the right award for an ace employee, customize it with your corporate details and the employee’s name.
Why Should You Adopt an Employee Performance Recognition Program?
Every business — from corporations to startups — relies on talented and dedicated employees to achieve goals, earn profits and grow stronger in the future.
Think about a few of the requests that you make — or would like to make — of employees to keep operations running smoothly for your business:
- Perform special tasks outside of their job description and above their pay grade
- Volunteer for overtime
- Exceed expectations of customers — particularly in complicated situations, such as working with a difficult client or smoothing out an error on the company’s end
- Offer ideas and insights that may serve to improve business operations and profits
While an employee certainly appreciates a sincere thank you for a job well done, sometimes going the extra mile deserves something tangible and personal to keep that person on board for years to come.
What Are the Benefits of an Employee Recognition Program at Work?
Everyone benefits when you launch an employee recognition points program. Take a moment to look at the benefits to your business and high-caliber employees:
- Better productivity
- Increased profitability
- Upbeat office environment featuring strong cooperation and collaboration
- Improved employee motivation to exceed
- Stronger employee retention
- Reinforced feeling of value to the organization
- Enhanced job satisfaction
- Forges a stronger bond to your business
If you’re interested in launching an employee rewards program for your business, Award Concepts is here to help. Customize a points-based performance recognition program to show your employees what their commitment means to you.
Contact us today to learn more!